How to buy...
How to buy...
How To Purchase Our Books
- You must first register with us, but if you haven't you'll be asked to do so during checkout. If you already have an account, you must login to purchase items from our store.
- Once you find the title you'd like to purchase, be sure to select the file type you want or the print version. If you have a pocket pc or other handheld device, you may wish to buy the MS Reader version of the book. If you wish to read the book on your home computer, you will want to buy either the HTML or Adobe version. If you do not have Adobe Reader, and do not wish to install the free Adobe Reader offered from Adobe.com, you will want to purchase the HTML version of the book. The selection defaults to Adobe pdf.
- Adding your selection to the shopping cart. Now that you've decided on the version, you click on the add to cart button. A new window will open for viewing the cart. Walk through the step by step process.
- Checking out. You've added all the books you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and are ready to check out. To do this you click on the Confirm button. This will take you to a new screen, in which PayPal will ask for your purchase information. Log in to your PayPal account and click the Continue button. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can choose to checkout with a credit card through paypal by selecting - "If you do not have a PayPal account" on the PayPal screen. The credit card cannot be tied to an existing PayPal account if you choose this option.
- Paying for your purchase. Once you've filled in the appropriate information for your credit card through PayPal, or logged into your PayPal account, a screen will appear asking for verification of payment. You should select "No Shipping Address Required" before continuing if you purchased ONLY electronic books. Once you click on Pay, you will receive a notification of payment page as well as an email containing your receipt.
- The Download page. If you purchased any electronic books, now you will download your purchases. This page is extremely important. You should read any messages posted there to assist you in the process. Downloads do not occur automatically. You must click on the download file link on the page. A popup download box will appear. If you have a firewall, you may wish to shut it down during this process as it may interfere with the download. When the box appears, you will click on Save to save the book to your computer in a location of your choice.
If you should fail to download your purchases from this page, all is not lost. In your invoice that is immediately emailed to you, there are links to your purchases. From there you can download the titles. Or you can log into your account, then click on My Account, and view your purchases. In the view there will be a download button. Please note, that the links will expire in 30 days and are limited to 5 downloads. You will not be able to download them after that.
Remember, if you should have any difficulty receiving your files, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a bookstore and wish to purchase our print books at a discount, please contact us at email@example.com. Once your account is created, you will see a special wholesale price. If bookstores wish to pay by check/money order, please contact us for information.